Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
MARIE MIYASHIRO "The Empathy Factor at Work" Workshop
Thursday, October 27, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
Contact us for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 514 303-1553.
A full-day workshop with Marie Miyashiro, author of the all-new management book titled The Empathy Factor. Learn what the organizational research says about the role and power of empathy to increase leadership, team effectiveness and customer connections. Practice, apply and leave with a Personal Action Plan for increasing your competitive advantage through the empathy factor. For managers, team leaders, organizational consultants and trainers, team members. Attend as a team for maximum results.
Objectives of the workshop:
- Explore the impact of empathy on your personal and team effectiveness
- Experience how a needs-based language creates a climate of collaboration and trust
- Develop a strategy to bring more empathy into your workplace
Who should attend:
- Directors, managers and all who supervise personnel
- HR and OD consultants, coaches, mediators and all who would like to help organizations get healthier
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC) trainer and practitioners that would like to get insights on how to bring NVC into workplaces
Location: Near Montreal
Language: This event will be facilitated in English. Small group exercises may be held in French.
Duration: 1 day
Trainers: Marie Miyashiro and JP Bouchard
When & Where
Spiralis, une firme spécialisée en
COMMUNICATION et DIALOGUE
par l'entremise de FORMATION et de COACHING
Nous équipons les personnes, les gestionnaires, les équipes et les organisations à créer et maintenir des relations saines au travail comme dans leur vie personnelle.
Pour plus d'information visiter http://spiralis.ca
* * * * *
Spiralis, a firm specialized in
COMMUNICATION and DIALOGUE
through TRAINING and COACHING
We equip people, managers, teams and organizations to create and maintain healthy relationships at work and in their lives.
More info at www.spiralis.ca